Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Potty Paradise

Well, I'm having some picture issues lately, so I'll just give you a quick update and hopefully get some new photos up tomorrow. With Kyle gone until Sunday, I just can't seem to keep my eyes open past 8:30! Gee, you'd think I was pregnant or something.
Anyway, things are good for just us girls. We went to our play group this morning. I broke from the mother's talk group twice to take Natalie to the bathroom, and I think the new bathroom made her nervous because she didn't go. BUT, she didn't go in her panties either until she fell asleep in the car on the way home. She has had hardly any accidents, including church Sunday (which is good because we only have an outhouse, no indoor bathroom. That's not a joke for those of you who have never been to Hyattville and are laughing right now!). We then spent the day at Guy and Jill's and didn't have an accident there either. She is doing really well. The last few days she has actually started to tell me she has to go BEFORE she goes and holds it to the potty. Not every time, but getting better. She hardly ever has an accident and just goes about every hour when I put her on the pot. It works for me.
Kyle is gone until next weekend, and he's already been busy up there. We really miss him, but we say our prayers for a safe trip and talk about him every day. Tonight Bella barked in her sleep and she jumped off the couch and said "Daddy's home!" It broke my heart to tell her he was still at work. She even checked to be sure I wasn't fibbing. Honey, if you get a chance to read this this week, WE LOVE YOU and miss you very much. Thanks for working so hard for our family. That's about all. I better go before I start crying. Hugs to all.

6 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Hello, Your story brought tears to my eyes also. I tried to call you when I left the Farmacy this evening to see if you needed anything but your line was busy. Bet you were talking to Kyle. I am so very proud of you. I think you are terrific. See you tomorrow. Good night sweet dreams. I love you.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Hello,
WOW I got tears reading your story tonight. I tried to call when I left the Farmacy to see if you girls needed anything, but your line was busy. I am so very proud of YOU. See you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams. I love you.

Ashli said...

Jess, you are an amazing woman! I am feeling for you right now. Reading this reminded me of when Grady moved here and we were still in Montana. I had long nights of crying and no sleep at all. If there is anything that I can do for you from here, let me know.

Ashli said...

WOOPS....I meant we were in WYOMING. I'm a bit confused these days. Sorry.

JessicaT said...

Hey Guys, Don't feel so sorry for me! I didn't mean to make you all sad. I really am quite used to being on my own for days at a time. It's just harder sometimes, especially when I'm emotional anyway! Don't worry, Natalie and I are doing great. My best friend is coming to stay tomorrow with her baby, so that will be a lot of fun. I assure you all I lock the doors at night and WILL let you know if I need anything. Ashli, I don't know how you handle it with four on your own so much. I have it easy compared to you! Thanks for the cyber hugs, Jess

Ashli said...

Jess, we don't go many places alone. It's hard to even hit a store when I have to. Sometimes I just wish that the kids had a mute button and a leash on them so that I could do what I wanted when I wanted. We have a package that I can't take to the PO to mail because I have no way to carry the heavy box and Myles at the same time. I guess I could take the wagon, but then I would get some funny looks :-).