Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rawhide!

Today was a great day. I hope you all had the same. Natalie and I went to a mothers/play group this morning and had a lot of fun, then she got to play with Daddy all afternoon. The weather has been so beautiful here the last few days. I dare say the low 40's? Anyway, when it's not windy it is really nice. Yesterday we got to go to the park, and today she got to drive her Gator 4-wheeler outside. Kyle said she would drive around up and down our lane, always pulling off to the side to let cars pass and wave (of course), and occasionally getting out to jump in the mud puddles. I missed out on all this fun while I was at my doctor appointment. The official due date for "the little seahorse" (thanks Mandy) is September 13, which is NOT a Friday! Things look great so far and we'll hear the heart beat in another few weeks.
I posted this photo I took of Natalie tonight giving her rendition of "Rawhide." Kyle turns up the song as loud as it can go on the computer and she rides and rides and rides. Hope you all had a nice day, too.

3 comments:

Ashli said...

Natalie is getting so big! What a doll you have. We, too, have had wonderful weather. 52 degrees when I picked Macy up from preschool today. We enjoyed the outdoors too. Who are you using as a doctor now?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashli,
glad to hear you have some nice weather up there. We just got cold and chilly tonight. I'm using Kiertsen Carol and Dr. Benson. They do it together since she can do everything but deliver. I really like her, and she does great with Natalie. I still miss Jamey, but we'll be OK. I'm going to be in Billings for a hewelry show the weekend of March 15 (I sell for two days), so maybe you can have some mommy time and come shopping! See you soon, Jess

Anonymous said...

Giddie up