Monday, February 11, 2008

And the big news is...

Hello everyone!

Although I have been reluctant to set up a "myspace" account, several people have urged me to join the information super-highway with more gusto, so I jumped to "blogging." Just be patient with me and I will get better! I just want everyone to be able to keep up with "our life way out yonder" better and of course follow Miss Natalie through her daily fun.
Yes, Nattie is growing taller by the day and loves to sing and dance more than ever. She is still obsessed with horses and has named each of her 12 horse models Patches. Her new favorite song to sing is "Ba Ba Black Sheep," which she even does in her sleep! I'm afraid to put her into a big girl bed because she talks so much in her sleep that I think she might be a sleep walker.
Well, no other news here...except that Natalie will be a big sister in September! We are very excited and will post more details as things progress. Hope to hear from you all soon!

6 comments:

Ashli said...

Was this the news break to everyone, or are we that far behind? Congratulations! That's so exciting. I bet Natalie is going to turn her horse obsession to being a little mommy soon. I can't wait for pictures of her and of you as your belly grows!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all!! I can't wait for the new baby to arrive. Natalie will be a big help and so proud of the baby. I envy you being a stay at home mom with little ones. I miss those days.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! It was so good to see you over Christmas vacation! You all look so happy and what a great little family you are.

Erin said...

Congratulations!! We are very excited to hear that Natalie will be a big sister! She will love it! It was nice to see her picture - what a cutie! We hope all continues to go well, and we'll have to get in touch sometime soon.

Forshee Family said...

new baby! congrads!

Anonymous said...

wow! so much news in so little time - I didn't think you'd be updating your so much - I"m impressed! Potty here we come, I'm sure she'll catch on soon.....those pics are so cute, I can't believe how much older she looks in every new picture that I see, can you tell her to slow down the grow'in a bit?....love you all
love hb