Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope all you mothers had a very Happy Mother's Day. It was beautiful here (even though it's raining today). Natalie and I went to church, then to a quick Cowboy Carnival meeting. Less than 2 weeks to go now! Then we headed to Powell and Cowley to meet the rest of the family who were helping Grandpa Chauncey with his lambs. We played a bit, visited and had a good Mother's Day lunch at the cafe in Cowley. We saw some adorable little goat kids, so now Natalie wants a goat! They really were too cute for words. Natalie and Daddy gave me gift certificates to the salon for pedicures and massages! That was on top of the new stroller I bought myself, so I definitely got spoiled. After lunch Natalie and Daddy headed home while I went to Cody to run some errands. I thought I was going to get up to Billings this week with Mandy, but I have to grace everyone with my presence on the radio Thursday morning for the carnival, which is when she's going. So, I got what I needed in Cody. Probably better I didn't go to Billings, seeing as I always spend more than I intend to there! Anyway, we had a really fun weekend. I even got to work my filly a few times so she can get ready to go to the trainer in a few weeks. Hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are looking ahead to a good week. Hugs to all.
P.S. Jill is continuing to improve and is doing great.

2 comments:

Ashli said...

Did you really buy enough land for all of Natalie's animal wishes? She's gonna keep you going right up until little brother is born. I'm happy you had a great Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to go see the baby goats. They are the cute. I'm going to vote with Natalie, I think you should get one too. Well looks like we are going to have to go get pedicures together. Talk to later