Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A big Girl In A Big Bed

Yes, our little girl is growing up fast! The last few weeks have been so busy, but we did manage to get her "big girl bed" set up, and she loves it! She's only fallen out of bed one night, but now she gets up and comes into our room whenever she wants! I just put her back in bed and she goes back to sleep, but I usually don't even hear her until she's right there staring me in the face. It could get a little creepy if she just stares at me, but usually she wakes me up. She woke Kyle up at 3 am last week with a bright smile and said, "Good morning, Daddy!" She is really doing quite well and has not asked to go back in the crib yet. Thanks Mandy and Taylor for the bed!


1 comment:

Ashli said...

Macy said that Natalie looks happy in her bed. The fun is just beginning....and, yes, it is freaky when they sneek in on you in the middle of the night and you wake up to their face in yours.