Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Fun-Filled Weekend


We celebrated Eddie's 80th birthday last weekend, and Karrie and Madison came, which was really fun. On the way Karrie picked up her cousin Logan in Colorado, and he and Natalie instantly had a bond. She wanted Logan to do everything with her all weekend (above). It was fun. He asked if he could take Natalie home with him, and I said he could if he took Bella too! Needless to say, it didn't work out...
Here is the birthday boy and his lovely bride...
Grandpa Guy and Madison and Aunt Pam...
Grandma Jill and Aunt Karrie...
And the whole crowd giving a toast to Eddie. We practically filled up the whole Manderson cafe, which served delicious prime rib that night. The only one missing was Kyle, who had to go to North Dakota again and missed seeing his sis and the party.

1 comment:

Ashli said...

WOW! Madison is changing tons. I don't think that I've seen any pictures of her since she was tiny. Those two girls are going to keep their parents busy if they are anything like the Tharp family. I'm glad that you all enjoyed Eddy's birthday. Your family sure knows how to have some fun. I remember camping one time with them and I think that I worked my tummy muscles more then than ever. I love your posts...makes me feel like we are closer than the mileage shows. Keep up the good work.