Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry, no pictures today!

I've had a long week with Kyle gone and some really bad cramping. Grandma and Grandpa Tharp were a huge help and took Miss Natalie for the weekend, so I camped out on the couch and didn't even vacuum or anything! I did get some good scrapbooking time in. The couch is pretty much the only comfortable place now, and I just wanted to hold off any major labor until Kyle got home. He did get home yesterday afternoon, and the doc said today things look good. He said to keep doing my normal routine, and if I go into labor, that's just fine. Yea! We had another ultrasound today because they thought Beckett might be breach, but everything is fine.

I had a fun but quick trip to the Billings area last week to get last minute baby stuff, and I got to meet Blake and hold her in Laurel. Lauren is a fantastic mommy, and I am so jellous right now! It will be so much fun to have babies the same age, and then Suzi and her second little girl will not be far behind! She's due in November, and we are just as excited to meet the next Smith Girl. Not much else is new here, Natalie and I are both glad to have Daddy home for a while, and she is still so excited to start school Sept. 2. We'll keep you guys updated and let you all know when the big action starts! Hope all is well with everyone and hugs to all.

P.S. We are also very pround of Auntie Sumner for passing her major exam this week to become a registered dietitian!

3 comments:

Daddy-O said...

hope you are feeling better. you don't have too much longer to go though. have a nice day.

Ashli said...

As I started reading this, I was just waiting for the birth announcement. I'm happy to hear that daddy made it home on time and that you did get some time to relax. Keep us posted.

Mommy Anne said...

The Lebwohl Family is looking forward to hearing of Beckett's birth. The pictures of Natalie and the bugs are so adorable.....we love you all
Anne