Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching Up On The Week...

Here is a pic from last weekend when we were working on the new fence. Natalie thought it was great fun to hang out in the tw0-foot holes! We have since hired the son of some friends of ours to help, and he and Kyle have gotten a lot done this week. It looks great!
And here is Miss Nattie licking the bowl of brownie mix we made for youth group dinner Wednesday night. She had been sticking her fingers in to lick thinking I had not really noticed, then I told her she could "lick the bowl." Well, she took that literally!
Turquoise and Tiger Eye nuggets with Bronzite Cross: And here are some pics of my projects that have kept me so consumed and not a good blogger over the last two weeks. I love working with natural stones and finding all different types of accents and color combinations. I head to Billings for the two-day show tomorrow (I set up tomorrow, show starts Saturday). I am really excited and have lots of new things to display. Kyle has been wonderful today in helping me to get ready and get the house picked up for my mom's visit. Grammie should be here any minute! Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend. Oh, the doc appointment went well Tuesday and things look on track for Little Seahorse (whom I'm sure at this point is a boy).
Angelite stone with yellow jade and sterling silver

Rose quartz, freshwater pearl and smokey quartz with jasper pendant

2 comments:

Ashli said...

Hey...Macy has an order in on the rose pearl necklace and earring set. She loves it. We will be around this weekend, so hopefully we can get down there to visit.

Forshee Family said...

Where in Billings is your show?
You are so talented!
Little Boy!! Yippy buddy for Kruze!