Thursday, March 6, 2008

Are We Bored Yet?

It was chilly yesterday, so we didn't get outside much except to feed horses and kitties. So we made up our own fun with the bathroom mirror! This picture was an experiment we did. She was having fun making faces and hugging me in the mirror, and she was waving to "us" and saying Hi, so I decided to see if we could take a picture of it like people do when they hold the camera out in front and point and shoot at themselves. It almost worked except for the flash. It was fun and made us laugh, though, which I guess is all that counts.
And here is my sweet baby who somehow got a scratch on her nose yesterday. She likes to do the face that resembles the "Home Alone" face the kid does in the mirror. Not sure where she got it, but she'll put her face in her hands like that and say "Oh, My!" It is adorable.
Kyle made it home Sunday and is now back at work in town. I am up late after Natalie goes to bed trying to get last minute things done before I have to tag all my jewelry, and we are looking forward to Grammie's visit next week. Kyle actually managed to get some time off the following week while my mom is still here, so we are headed to Deadwood for some time together, which will be really fun.
And our last little addition to this post is something new, so we'll see how it turns out. It's a video of us, well just Natalie because I'm filming, dancing to the radio. Our local station just got bought out and now plays some cool music we didn't used to get, so we were jamming out. Sorry about the bumpy footage. I was dancing too!

6 comments:

JessicaT said...

OK, the video worked! You guys have to watch until about 1:30 into it because she actually head-bangs on the floor! It is so laugh-out-loud. Anyway, enjoy.

Ashli said...

That was too cute. We often dance too! I loved her getting so into it. Macy watched it and said, "she's pretty". Then she was concerned that she didn't remember her. See???? You need to come visit. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You go, Girl!! There's a child with rhythm and googobs of energy; I'm tuckered out from just watching the video. . . . But I can hardly wait to dance with our little Angel next week!
Luuuuuuuuv, Grammie

Erin said...

Adorable! Each of my kids has their own style of dancing, but none has her style! She is a cutie.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Grandpa says "Rock on Natalie" Grandma says "Your Terrific" We both say. We Love YOU! Good Job Jess.

Anonymous said...

To cute, I can't wait for her and Maddy to get together I think they would have so much fun. I also enjoyed your singing!!