Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Well, Natalie had so much fun at her first day of preschool yesterday. I think she was a little nervous, but she went right in with no problem. She got up today wanting to go back, but she'll only go Tuesday and Thursday this first year. I got my crying done in the shower that morning, so she didn't see any tears from me. Kyle got to go with us, and she wanted him to go in and play with her. When he said he had to go to work, she simly said "OK" and marched on in herself. It is so gratifying to know your kids are going to a good place with good people and that they'll love it.

Here are are morning pictures. It was a little chilly, so we dressed in jeans. She insisted on taking her backpack, which is a horse head. She only needed to bring a change of clothes since they provide all supplies, but she was so excited when they showed her her own hook to hang it on, complete with her name and all.

This one kind of shows the backpack...


And here is the preschool yard. It took a little coaxing just to get her to go inside and not start out playing right away...

All is well with us, just trying to be patient. The doctor said all looks good and I'm dialated to 3, so it really could be any time. If not by Monday he said we may discuss inducing to help keep my sugars in check and not let him get too much bigger. I hope it doesn't come to that, but we'll see what the rest of the week brings! Either way, I'm ready. We have had some nice cooler weather in the 50's and 60's, which makes me excited for fall and a trip to the pumpkin patch soon! Hope you all have a great week. Hugs to all.

3 comments:

Ashli said...

I remember picking up my brother from that preschool. It is a great place! Glad to hear that Miss Nat loves it and that she keeps looking forward to more. It'll give you some much needed time to rest or bond with Baby B when he finally arrives. This reminds me of waiting and waiting for Macy and then you came over to celebrate your engagement and I was in labor. No one took me seriously, but it was the real deal. I hope that you can go without the inducing...I've heard that it is not so fun....but I've also heard that it's not so bad. I hope that you can get some time to rest before the big day. Keep us updated....we're excited for you all!

Ashli said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY BOY! I just read it in the paper online. I hope that everything went well for you both and that you are doing great! We're excited for pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe little Natalie is already going off to preschool. She'll love it. She looks so mature in the photos! Can hardly wait to see her again.
Hugs, Grammie