Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Well, another beautiful fall day found us in Worland again today, so we spent a lot of time outside. I love this weather! Natalie has been demanding all of Grammie's attention these last few days, so I insisted she take a break today for three whole hours. I took both kids to lunch and the park with friends, then to run a few other errands. Natalie was very good and listened well, and it seems the last few days she's been adjusting well to me having to divide my attention with Beckett. It was good practice for me. We had to go to the hospital for a billing question (and to see Gina!), so while there we weighed Beckett again and he is now at 9 pounds! He was 9 pounds 2 ounces with clothes and a diaper on, so we figured around 9 or so. Our little man will not be little for much longer! I can't believe how much he's changed in the last 3 weeks.



Speaking of change...here he is having his first bottle feeding today. Daddy remembered just what to do, and he took to the bottle with no problem. Now if I can keep pumping, Daddy can help with early morning feedings!




And here is Grammie feeding horses this morning with Natalie in the red wagon. It was so cute to see her riding around in the wagon with a stack of hay! We are so glad to have Grammie's help!

Here is a quick video I got of Natalie today giving her rendition of Baa Baa Black Sheep. She realized toward the end that I was filming her! She loves to read to Beckett.

Not much else is new here...just enjoying our babies and the fall weather, and I'm excited to get out of town for a night with Kyle tomorrow. I guess that's bad when Cody seems like a vacation! Hope everyone else is well and has a good rest of the week!

P.S. We can't wait to see Aunt Karrie and Cousin Madison this weekend!!!

4 comments:

Ashli said...

Miss Nat has changed so much. Just listening to her...she's growing up. That was very cute.

SarahTownley said...

Congrats on your new baby boy....too cute!! Natalie is all grown up and looks so much like you! The Baa Baa Black Sheep video is adorable :)

denise said...

She is soooo cute in the video. I love the "foot" thing she has going on when turning pages. Who did she learn that from?

The DeCoteau's said...

Natalie is just so big, and her voice is just too cute; and, your little Beckett is adorable.

Bob is going to go fishing with his dad the weekend of the 11th, so I was thinking of heading your way on the 10th or 11th if you weren't busy. I'll give you a call sometime this week to see what's up. I even thought about giving Suzi a call to see if she would want to ride along as well. Let me know what you think if you get a chance. Otherwise, I just can't wait to meet Beckett. Blake is pretty excited too...she told me so! Later, Brune