Friday, April 11, 2008

P.S.

I forgot to mention that Natalie and I had a wonderful time painting our nails red the other night, and then she had a wonderful time painting the kitchen floor red while I answered the phone! I forgot she has learned how to unscrew tops off of things now, and I left the polish where she could reach it. A lot of damage can be done in about 30 seconds on the phone! I managed to get it all off the floor, but one of my kitchen rugs will soon have a date with the burn barrel. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys manage to fit in so many exciting activities into one week - I bet miss natalie will love growing up in the midwest - and yes, to me it is the midwest....I love the lamb pictures - and i love the new portraits cause they are soooooo adorable, wierd to think next time there will be two in the picture...love you tharps!